How can you promote your business online?
What resources are available?
What market do you fit in and what are the advantages of having an online presence?
Our society’s reliance on technology is exponentially increasing and the internet can offer many opportunities for your business to present itself to the market. An online presence can increase traffic towards your business and stimulate conversation with your intended audience. Online marketing can be cost effective and there are many free tools and platforms available.
Social media platforms:
What’s your social media strategy?
- How will social media integrate with your current marketing strategy?
- Define what type of entity you want to be seen as.
- Who is your target audience?
- What types of customers do you want to attract to your business?
- When are your customers most active on social media?
- How do you want to engage with them?
Engage with new and existing customers
- What platforms are your target customers using? Focus your time & energy into these platforms
- Ensure your content is relevant, engaging and defines what your business is about.
- Be prepared to engage in conversation, interact with future customers, suppliers and contacts. Be sure to follow up any leads.
- Actively seek and follow local businesses, related industries, and consumer groups.
- Build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
Measure your results
- Spend the time online to promote and monitor responses, comments and feedback both positive & negative.
- Monitor the perceptions towards your business.
- Respond to key topics that are relevant to your business & your target market.
Ultimately your investment should be increasing sales by strengthening your presence in the market whilst building relationships with your customers. If you want to help grow your business you should be utilising the online tools and resources available. For more information, contact Optima Partners on 08 6267 2200.
ANDREA ALLEN – ACCOUNTANT